Privacy and Cookies Policy
This site is owned and operated by Woven In The Bone. Woven In The Bone is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
In handling your personal details we follow the guidelines set out by the Data Protection Act 1988.
The information we collect
The information we collect from you may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information demographic information such as postcode.
How we use and store your information
- We only use your information to verify your identity, respond to your enquiry and send you information you have requested or to process your order.
- To carry out assessment and analysis e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
- We respect your privacy and take care to store your information securely.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third parties
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent. Use of some services such as MailChimp store your details outside the EEA. Your use of these services implies that you have given consent to your details before stored in this way.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us by post (Woven In The Bone, 32 West St, Fochabers Moray IV32 7DJ or by email [email protected]). You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists at anytime either by sending us an email or by following the instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of every newsletter.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. For information on cookies and how to manage or delete cookies go to AboutCookies.org
Please be aware that you visit this website at your own risk. Woven In The Boneis not liable for any damage or loss to your computer or data caused by the internet or this website and cannot be held responsible should your computer contract any viruses or malware leading to the loss or damage of your computer or any stored data.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at [email protected]